Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2.15.2013

January Party Features!

Happy Friday!

First off, come on over to Savvy Southern Style and where I'm sharing my favorite room.  A big thanks to Kim for inviting me!  I have to admit, I felt a bit star struck, since I've been a follower for a long time and love her blog.

Thanks to all of you who linked up to my January project party!  I always love seeing what people are working on, and you all did not disappoint!

Emily, from On the V Side shared her beautiful kitchen redo.  So many great touches to transform this kitchen from builder grade to beautiful!


Shannon, from Burlap & Lace gave a French Provincial dresser a modern makeover with it's gold dipped legs.  I love how this works as an unconventional console.


Can you believe how Bette at Somerset Lane turned this unused space into such a fantastic and functional mud room?  You what a smitten kitten I am when it comes to mud rooms.  Amazing!

Have a fantastic weekend, and don't forget to enter to win a free mood board to help inspire you with a room you're struggling with decoratiing.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! Have a great weekend!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresser underneath the T.V. I had one when I was younger and moved out of my parents home and left it. Now they got rid of it and I have been looking for one like it for under my tv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature! Made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing features! Love the console...gold feet. How cool. Enjoyed your post at Savvy Southern Style.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, love all the features from your link party. I'll head over to check them all out. Just popped in from Kim's Savvy Southern Style! I love your kitchen transformation! The color of your walls really makes the cabinets stand out. Your kitchen looks it would be a really tranquil place to hang out and have a cup of coffee early in the morning before the kids wake up! Like all your features from your party. I'll head over to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I just realized that you featured my Mudroom! That is awesome. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please feel free to leave a comment!