It's that time of the month again (well, not that time of the month, but you know what I mean) - it's the March Room Evolution Party!
I love seeing all of your projects, and before we get the party started, let's do a recap with some features.
Look at this adorable room that Andrea at Oak Ridge Revival created for her daughter. You'll never believe where this space began, and the attached bathroom is the bees knees.
And would you look at this adorable baby girl nursery that Cathy helped her cousin pull together at Room Rx? Could it be any sweeter?
I must have baby on the brain, because I can't resist sharing this bright and beautiful nursery from Young Nesters. She included so many wonderful elements! I love the pom poms hanging from the ceiling, and the framed map pages are fantastic!
Check out this divine boy's room from Maple Leaves & Sycamore Trees. Holy Toledo my friends - the ceiling is off the hook! Not to mention all of the thoughtful touches she added - talk about character!
Speaking of ceilings, get a load of this beauty at Calypso In The Country. A-mazing. I love beadboard to begin with, but put it on the ceiling? You had me at hello.
Thanks again for linking up - looking forward to seeing what you have in store! While you're at it - stop on by Lisa's blog at Shine Your Light, for her Before and After Party!
- Grab a button off my sidebar or link back so that others can join the fun.
- Two links per person (because I don't want you to run out of rooms to share!)
- By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post, including pictures to feature you and your awesomeness (with credit given to you and linking back to your blog)
- Please post the permalink (the link to your post), not the general link to your blog.
- The link party will be open until April 6th, 2012.