Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3.13.2012

Spring Made Simple

So, I visited the Pottery Barn Outlet this weekend.  I hadn't been there in ages, and oh. my. goodness.  I was like a kid in a candy store (except my 6 year-old was with me, and it didn't have the same candy store effect on her.  It was more of the whiney-kid-in-a-furniture-store effect).

But, I did get a great idea for a fun Spring vignette:

That sneaky Pottery Barn and all of their beautifully staged rooms and inspiring vignettes.  Here is the Pottery Barn purchase that got it all going...
I already had the apothecary jar and moss on hand, making this a $10 project. 

Even the moss was on the cheap - 99 cents from Goodwill.


Simply add the moss and make your pretty little bird's nest on top of it - does it get any easier than that?

Hello Spring - we welcome you!


I need to go back to Pottery Barn Outlet when I have no pint sized companions and a wallet full o'cash...

Exhibits A through F:





I rest my case.

Linking up to:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia - Tuesday Treasures
Dear Lillie - Easter Linky Party

14 comments:

  1. OOooooooh I want to go shopping with you there badly Jenny!! My local PB outlet is part of a Williams Sonoma kitchen store; no furniture, just linens and cookware, etc. I would love to check out a furniture store! I need a new couch, lighting, the works! Love your mossy terrarium....I need to steal that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little Robin's Eggs! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! There is just something about robin's egg blue . . . especially when it actually IS robin's eggs! Gotta love inexpensive decor that looks like a million bucks!

    Claire @ alittlesomethinginthemeantime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky for you that you have one near by!! Love the Spring decor idea! Thanks for sharing
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, and get it through my email ! Always enjoy it - thank you !
    Where is the Pottery Barn Outlet ? I live in Cleveland.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment Patricia - the Pottery Barn Outlet is in Jeffersonville, OH - might be worth the trip if you were looking for some big ticket items. :-)

      Delete
  6. That store looks like heaven! Love the blue eggs...very cute! Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the apothecary jar looks so sweet! We don't have a PB outlet....oh how I wish we did! Although, the credit card would likely suffer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your spring creation. That blue chair makes me want to head up there right now. But, I'll save it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is really amazing with all the bits and pieces of information I can share with my friends and followers. Thanks and more power!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this great Easter decorating idea, Jenny! I was just getting ready to haul the apothocary jars back up to the attic (from a project months ago) and now I have a good excuse to keep them down at least another week and use them like you have for Easter decor. I saw your post over at "Dear Lillie" Easter party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks beautiful! Love the eggs and I want that lantern in the last photo from PB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Came over from Dear Lillie.... so happy I did. I have two large apothecary jars that I haven't added anything to yet for Easter and now I know what I want to do. Thanks so much for the idea. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just came from Dear Lillie as well....your project is lovely!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please feel free to leave a comment!